As of next Monday morning, I will close my Lippobank/CIMB Niaga savings account and will move it to another bank, most likely Mandiri (because my sister and brother each has a Mandiri account and I already have a BCA account).
The customer service officers of LB/CIMB Niaga -or at least the ones at LB/CIMB Niaga Jl Nyimas Melati Tangerang- are extremely slow, incompetent and unhelpful. The tellers at LB/CIMB Niaga Jl Nyimas Melati Tangerang are no different either. Those tellers even looked at me strangely and did not smile the whole time they were servicing me, but they were smiling very very sweetly to a lady next to me who were nicely-dressed, with full make up and beehive hair. I was only wearing T-shirt, a pony-tail and no make up. WTF?!?!
*Crapola: An expression of the word crap; double shittiness when something goes wrong. www.urbandictionary.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment