Today's menu:
* BreadTalk's roti manis & a cup of coffee for breakfast
* Rice, ikan kembung goreng bumbu cabe, kentang balado and cah sawi tahu putih. Oh yes, and es buah for dessert. Only for 11k. Lunch today.
* Sop & sate kambing Wahab. Super yummy dinner!
So, this is my first week at the new office. The picture is becoming clearer by degree, while socially, the charade is still there. I'm not saying I'm pretending to be something I'm not, I'm just playing it safe and getting the feel of everyone and everything.
(Unfortunately) several colleagues (ummm, including my boss) had requested to be 'friends' at Facebook, and I've got no reason to deny them. Hmmmmph, gotta watch what I do/say at FB then :( Which means, no bitching about work there.
Anyhow, I've found that I'm enjoying this new place and I've also found that the new responsibility is invigorating. I haven't properly used my full potential and intelligence for quite some time :D Really! My old job was getting more and more boring and flat and empty. Thank God I decided to resign, even before I got a new job. The 2.5 months hiatus was super beneficial for my sanity and self-respect. I appreciate myself more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment