Monday, June 8, 2009

Long Day

What a busy day!

Left the office before lunch to catch a 2pm meeting @ Grand Indonesia. It rained heavily and the traffic was awful so we (my boss and I) arrived at 2.30pm. The AC was really cold and I was wearing short-sleeved top (plus empty stomach) so I really summoned my whole strength to focus on the meeting :D

Dashing off from GI at 3.30pm to catch the 4.30pm meeting at Pacific Place. Grabbed a really quick lunch (at 4pm!!!) at Pancious. I had the mushroom fetuccinni and lychee tea. Umm... actually I ordered iced tea, tapi saking aus dan laper, salah seruput minuman bapak boss :D Maap ya pak hehehe.....

The 4.30pm meeting was at The Little Black Cafe, with the director of a computer company in Indonesia, and with a very high ranking official of a certain province in Indonesia, also with the ex-husband of a famous Indonesian celebrity (with a very notorious divorce case). Hurt my cheeks from too much smiling and sitting up straight (the sofas in TLBC were NOT posture-friendly). The iced mochacinno was pretty good.

Spent 2.5 hours on the road from Sudirman to my house. Traffic was extremely awful :(

Loooong day... *yawn*

No comments: