Thursday, August 20, 2009

Karokowe, Karaoke



Ohohohooo by no means I claim I have a beyootiful voice, but I'm proud to state how I love love love karaoke
*joged joged pake mic*

I find karaoke the ultimate stress reliever where I can totally let go. Unfortunately I can't vouch for the well-being of the people who go karaoke-ing with me hahahaa... I try not to take sole possession of the microphone and I try not to 'improvise' too much =D

Niweyyy... here is a list of the usual suspects aka songs that I usually sing in any of my karaoke sessions:

Londo-style aka lagu Barat:

1. We Could Be In Love - Lea Salonga & Brad Kane
2. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
3. I Will Survive - Cake / Gloria Gaynor
4. As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
5. Close to Heaven - Color Me Badd
6. Lost in Your Eyes - Debbie Gibson
7. Without You - Mariah Carey / Air Supply
8. Goodbye - Air Supply
9. Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters
10. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen

11. Flying Without Wings - Westlife / Ruben Studdard
12. Toxic - Britney Spears
13. Save The Last Dance for Me - Michael Buble
14. Take a Bow - Rihanna

Indo-style aka lagu Indonesia:
1. Jatuh Bangun - Kristina
2. Wulan Merindu - Cici Paramida
3. Jablai - Titi Kamal

4. Kucing Garong - Trio Macan
5. Cobalah untuk Setia - Risma (Indonesian Idol 3) /KD
6. Mari Bercinta - Aura Kasih
7. Suara - Hijau Daun / Luna Maya
8. Cari Jodoh - Wali


Notice how most of the songs are the lamest/corniest/cheesiest songs? IMO, those are the perfect songs for a fun karaoke session. ^^v

No comments: