Sunday, August 16, 2009

Never Skinny

I have been super lazy maintaining my blog. *sigh*

Here's what came to mind right now. I need to watch what I'm eating.

Hey, I'm not one of those bulimic-self conscious-diet freak kind of gal. I love food to much to be one. It's just that I'm beginning to feel a certain tightness around my waist when I put on a pair of jeans, and how unsightly the bulging belly has become :(

I've never been skinny nor will I ever be. I've come to terms with my weight. There was a time when I would tell people I weighed 5kgs less than I really was, but that was a long long time ago.

My mom said I was never a picky eater as a child. I'd gobble down everything she shoved into my mouth. The habit stays until now :) I don't have any favorite food, I like nearly everything I've tried.

No comments: