Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Little Sisters



A cousin of mine thinks I'm cool. HAHAHAHA. Ay lap yu Ade.

It is rather funny how well I get along with her. She is 5 years younger than I am, so people would think we are separated by quite a generation gap. Funnily enough, NO. Okay we have different points of view of certain things, we have several different likes and dislikes, but I think it's normal, even best friends have differences.

We both love coffee, handsome guys (hahahaaaa!), shoes, good food, oriental tv series, The West Wing. We share a sibling who is studying medical. We are both the second child in our family. We both have a love-hate relationship with our weight (yikes!). We sometimes buy things and hide the purchases from our moms ^_^


A good friend mine,
Angel, is also 5 years younger than I am. We've known each other for a little over a year, but we've gotten closer in the past 6 months. We share similar interests, such as: we both love eyeliners and cotton.ink shawls, we are currently in love with Ryan Reynolds (woot! woot!), we have moms who (quite often) get on our nerves, and we are currently facing dramatic changes in our lives (graduation/resignation, job hunting/new job, moving to another country/moving to another career track).

I really enjoy being in their company because they let me be their friend, (older) sister, partner-in-crime, confidante. Perhaps also because they make me feel young(er), more energized, more carefree.


And I'm gonna be far far far away from them.

Ade is in the Netherlands already, and Angel is soon leaving for Singapore.
*crybaby* Good luck, all the best, carpe diem to both ladies!!!

Well, at least I have free boarding when I visit those two countries =D Right, girls? Right? RIGHT?!!!

picture courtesy of www.penguin.com.au

1 comment:

Fransiska Ade said...

hehehehe aaww aku di mention hahahaha.. love love you too. cicicici aku jg suka ryan reynolds lhooooo huahahahahah