Wednesday is a long day for me. Pulang kantor langsung ke gereja untuk ikut Pelatihan Lanjutan untuk Katekis dari jam 7-9, so the earliest I can arrive home is at 9.30pm.
Being a girl who wears make up, I can't just jump in the shower and go to bed. So begins the ritual of washing off layers *lebay* of make up. I usually start ny washing off my eye make-up (mascara, eye liner, eye shadow) with eye make up remover (currently using L'Oreal) or with cleansing oil (currently using Biore Cleansing Oil, not available in Indonesia yet. It is available in Singapore though). Then using the cleansing oil, I remove the rest of the make up on my face. Karena gue ga berasa mantep kalo ga bersihin muka pake air, jadilah abis basuh si cleansing oil pake air, gue masih pake seiprit facial foam (currently using Garnier Light) to finish it off. Trus (setelah mandi) I apply night cream on my face and neck, and when I feel like it, sometimes I apply Garnier Brightening Eye Roll On on my puffy under-eyes area.
I don't really have a night ritual that I follow religiously without fail, but the most important rule is to never sleep with your make up on. Total no no. Do that, say hello to a gazillion of zits in the morning. And since I spend most of my time (probably 16-18 hours a day) in a fully air conditioned room, 2-3 hours under the sun and exposed to automotive fumes and dust and God-knows-what-other-scary-particles, I swear by sunscreen (currently using Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch SPF85) and night cream. I don't want to be 40 y.o and looking like a 60 y.o. ^_^

1 comment:
jeng ! baru tau lo pake neutrogena sunblocknya. hehehe... lengket2 ga jeng ?
Post a Comment