Long ago I said to myself, I am unlikely to have a blog. I'm not someone who is comfortable at (or self-assured enough to) sharing so much of my personal life to the public.
However, here I am writing my first post, and there you are reading this post.
...Never say never #1....
(Not) so long ago, I read a signature of a fellow FD member that said (more or less), "Love your job, but not your company. Because you never know when your company stops loving you." At that time I thought the statement was too negative. I thought, "How could the company love me, if I don't show how much I love the company? I would stay at this company for a really long time. I love working here. The people are so nice. It's so close to where I live. The job is fun. etc...etc...."
Guess what?
I left the company.
...Never say never #2...
I once said that I don't need any credit cards. I now have 4.
...Never say never #3...
Here's to never say never again!
- We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out. - Decca Recording Company, rejecting The Beatles, 1962
- I think there's a world market for maybe 5 computers. - Thomas Watson, IBM chairman, 1943
- Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau.- Irving Fischer, Professor of Economics, Yale University, 1929
- Louis Pasteur's theory of germs is ridiculous fiction. - Pierre Pachet, Professor of Physiology at Toulouse, 1872

No comments:
Post a Comment