Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Resurrecting Lunch

Today is Hari Kebangkitan Nasional. Perhaps most of us who are not at school anymore forgot about this. This year is the 101st anniversary of Boedi Oetomo. I admit, I forgot about this too, until I saw this rally at Bundaran Hotel Indonesia this afternoon.

Anyway, I had lunch with two beautiful ladies today at Bibimbap eX, where we talked about the progress of a certain project that we are working on.
I really hope this project that we are working on will be successfull and most importantly, useful for the people that we are targeting. Crossing my fingers! This is a charity project, but I'd like to see it as a contribution instead of a charity charity, know what I mean? My mom once said, in regards to doing good (charity, volunteering, social work, etc) if we always wait until we are able enough (in terms of financial ability, time and energy), we will never be able. So no matter how small it is, you just got to start.

Forgot to take pictures of what we ate (sorry!) but overall the food is good, I think the food will suit most Indonesian palates because it has been Indonesianized. Not too spicy, not too sour. 50% with Mandiri card, minimum spending Rp 150k before tax (15.5%). Refill for ocha. Not bad at all :)

Oh well, I really should (try to) sleep early tonight. I'm going to Puncak tomorrow, leaving at 5am (!!!) to catch the 9am mass at Lembah Karmel. I've washed my hair so I don't have to wake up at 3.30am tomorrow morning, but I couldn't find the colokan tambahan for my hairdryer yang colokannya itu kaki dua persegi, bukan bulet, so I couldn't use it... and I'm going to bed with wet hair. Eeeps, semoga besok pagi kepala enggak nyut-nyut-an.


No comments: